Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a US law firm to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to support their Managing Partner. This is a great opportunity to join an international business who have a great reputation in the market. To be successful in this role you must be coming directly from a UK or US firm, preferably magic or silver circle and have proven experience supporting senior stakeholders.
* Document production
* Managing billing process ensuring strict guidelines are followed
* Processing expenses
* Manage complex diaries and arrange international travel
* Act as point of contact for clients ensuring highest level of service
* Arrange events and meetings
Salary and Benefits
24,000 - 28,000 AED per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
* Proven experience in similar business
* Ability to thrive under pressure
* Excellent communications skills
* Highly organised
* Extensive formatting and document production experience
* Flexible nature with the ability to adapt quickly
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrative Assistant - Law Firm