Job description / Role
Our client, a leading Investment company, is currently looking for Legal Team Secretary (Arabic Speaker) for their Abu Dhabi office. In addition to providing key secretarial and administrative support to the team, the incumbent will be required to compile Legal Documents and Board of Directors packs, and coordinate delivery of the same (including to Board Members). In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Responsible for creating and maintaining tracking mechanisms for all work tasks requested from the diverse stakeholder group, and reporting on turnaround time / performance of the Legal Team.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to the General Counsel / Head of Legal and the broader team of in-house Lawyers.
• Prioritises and ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
• Maintain the schedules / calendars of the Legal Team.
• Organize any travel tickets, hotel bookings or any other related arrangements.
• Filing, preparation, collation and distribution of support documentation, notes and correspondence
• Deal with matters requiring attention, or refer it to the appropriate person.
• Check agenda and supporting documents and notes.
• Check details in all paperwork working with others as necessary.
• Providing administrative support to other staff members as required in a timely.
• Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings; prepare agendas and draft minutes if required.
• Provide translated documents (correspondence, memos and presentations) from English to Arabic or Arabic to English as requested by members of the Legal Team.
• Time Management & prioritization of tasks; self-management and adherence to schedules
The ideal candidate should have:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Legal, Corporate Affairs or BOD secretary / administrator
• Fluent Arabic speaker and willing to work outside of normal office hours
• Must have strong organization and follow up skills, as well as strong working experience of MS office software
• Must be detail-oriented, analytical, conscientious and industrious, with the ability to handle changing priorities and tight timeframes
• Experience in tracking performance data / action plans and creating reports performance reports and creating executive summaries is required
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|
Executive Secretary - Arabic Speaker
TGC Consulting Middle East
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jan|