Job description / Role
Our client is a prestigious global law firm with several offices in the Middle East. There is currently an exciting opportunity within the firm's Dubai office for a Legal Secretary within the Corporate Department. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide legal and administrative support.
Daily tasks will include:
• Amending documents and typing general correspondence;
• Document management;
• Maintaining a busy diary and meeting schedule for the team;
• Managing the monthly billing process;
• Liaising with clients and internal contacts via telephone, email correspondence and face to face;
• File management; and
• Maintaining the matter and client database system.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• Previous experience working in a similar role within a top tier law firm;
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects;
• High proficiency in typing, document management, and billing procedures;
• Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• A proactive and autonomous individual with excellent organisation and communication skills.
• A flexibly, team-work approach and a positive attitude.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Company Secretary Assistant for an International Law Firm
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Ziad Galadari Group
Executive Assistant - Aviation