Job description / Role
To provide competent secretarial and administrative support service for partners, managers and associates, to ensure the smooth running of their assigned work group and department.
• Provide secretarial support to the work group using iManage, Microsoft Word, E-mail, PowerPoint, and Excel;
• Open a high volume of new files via Intapp Open, together with preparation of client identification KYC documents;
• Manage a high volume of monthly bills, liaising with the partner and associates directly to effectively and efficiently manage the process;
• Liaise directly with the finance team to finalise all bills;
• Send all bills to clients;
• Liaise directly with clients regarding outstanding invoices;
• Create and amend, with a high level of attention to detail, documents, correspondence and emails, using house styles, from manuscripts or digital dictation;
• Schedule meetings; taking calls from clients; presenting a professional and courteous image to clients and other outside parties;
• Liaise with members of other departments to follow up on queries from the work group, e.g. billing information, documents sent for translation, filing, etc;
• Arrange travel and accommodation via our dedicated travel agent, prepare and manage itineraries;
• Arrange restaurant bookings for business development and client meetings;
• Deal with e-mails during partner’s and associate's absence from the office and take appropriate action;
• Conduct ad hoc internet research;
• Research and produce informative and relevant background information for new contacts;
• Update client/contact database on InterAction;
• Cover for other team members when required and capacity allows.
The candidate that we are looking for will have:
• Good standard of education; a secretarial qualification is desirable;
• At least 3 years+ of experience as a legal secretary in an international law firm;
• Strong verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to confidentially talk to clients of all levels;
• Fast, accurate, strong audio typing experience above 55 WPM and excellent attention to detail;
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to juggle workloads and meet tight deadlines;
• Excellent IT-skills in MS Office;
• Fluent in English
• French and/or Arabic language skills is a bonus
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Alnair Mineral Services
A Leading Group In UAE
Junior Associate - Legal