Job description / Role
6 month temp contract, visa and medical will be provided
Our Client, an international law firm is seeking to hire a Legal Secretary for the Dubai office. Reporting to the Secretarial Team Leader you will work seamlessly and collaboratively with partners, managers associates and secretaries within the department to assist with the day-to-day business support and overall smooth running of the department. The team is busy and you will be confident managing workloads according to deadlines. You will also need to exercise a degree of flexibility to assist with client events and on occasions you may be asked to support other departments within the firm when business needs arise.
• Assisting secretarial team leader with ad-hoc team leader tasks;
• Assisting with scanning, photocopying and printing documents; •collating document folders, indexing and labelling;
• Updating client/contact database on interaction;
• Adding activity reports to interaction in relation the case handlers business development activities;
• Submitting expenses each month;
• To do the first draft of engagement letters;
• Matter file opening and changes using Intapp;
• Generating temporary matter numbers and linking to matter number once received;
• Submitting external vendor invoices for authorisation (using internal forms) and liaising with Finance to request payments;
• Managing various client billing processes and meeting client deadline lines;
• Amending narratives on billing guides;
• Sending invoices to clients via email and arranging delivery of the hard copies (where necessary);
• Assisting secretaries with document amendments on an ad-hoc basis.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be educated to at least diploma level; degree desirable or CILEX qualified
• A minimum of 2 years previous administration experience in an international law firm as a legal secretary
• Experience with Intapp/Interaction preferable
• Must have in-depth document production/amendment/proof reading experience with a typing speed above 55 WPM
• Must have experience with client file opening, billing and expenses
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision;
• Be organised, able to work on their own initiative and think on their feet;
• Have excellent attention to detail;
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Be computer literate with good skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Be able to understand instructions and ask questions when necessary; and
• Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written (must be fluent in English).
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Practice Assistant - International Law Firm
Personal Assistant - Corporate Law
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager