Job description / Role
• Work with the other team members as part of a secretarial pool;
• Provide secretarial support using iManage, Microsoft Word, E-mail, PowerPoint, and Excel;
• Create and amend high volume of documents, correspondence and e-mails, using audio dictation and manuscripts, to a high degree of accuracy and often to tight deadlines; tracking changes in completed documents using Track Changes;
• Open new files on system, together with preparation of case registration/client identification forms;
• Schedule meetings; taking calls from clients in associates’ absence; presenting a professional and courteous image to clients and other outside parties;
• Liaise with members of other departments to follow up on queries from associates, e.g. travel arrangements, billing information, documents sent for translation, filing, etc;
• Billing administration including liaising with clients regarding outstanding invoices;
• Arrange travel and accommodation, keep track of itineraries;
• Arrange restaurant bookings for Business Development and Client meetings;
• Provide general administrative assistance - scanning, photocopying, filling in expense forms, etc;
• Maintain Partners inboxes and electronically file e-mails and documents;
• Deal with e-mails during associate's absence from the office and to take appropriate action;
• Conduct ad hoc internet research;
• Update client/contact database on Outlook as well as on InterAction;
• Dictate digitally using BigHand;
• Cover for other team members when required and capacity allows.
• Good standard of education; a secretarial qualification (CILEX qualification is desirable)
• At least 3 years+ of experience as a legal secretary in an International law firm;
• Strong verbal & written communication in English and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to confidentially talk to clients of all levels;
• Fast, accurate, strong audio typing experience and excellent attention to detail; you will be tested
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to juggle workloads and meet tight deadlines;
• Excellent IT-skills in MS Office;
• The ability to work independently or as part of a team and carry out all duties with total confidentiality;
• A proactive and ‘can do’ attitude whilst thinking outside the box;
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Administrative Assistant
Junior Legal Secretary - International Law Firm