Job description / Role
Our client in Dubai has experienced tremendous growth over the past 2 years. There is now a requirements for an additional Legal Secretary for the team.
The Legal Secretary would be responsible for provision of administrative support to the General Counsel and other members of the Legal Team, including the duties and responsibilities set forth below.
• Filing of documents including corporate books and records.
• Maintaining due diligence files and indexing.
• Email filing and management.
• Running changes in contracts and complex correspondence.
• Formatting documents.
• Drafting basic correspondence.
• Diary management and follow up.
• Team task follow up.
• Attending routine meetings and taking detailed notes.
• Management of HighQ platform and related processes.
• Reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents.
AED 20,000 to 23,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• LLB Law and/or CILEX.
• UK/US/Canadian/Australian/New Zealand educated/qualified.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary (preferably working in-house).
• English fluency, excellent speaking and writing skills
• Keen attention to detail is vital
• High level of professionalism
• Microsoft Office proficient (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint at a minimum)
• Experience of Thomson Reuters Practical Law and HighQ Collaborate platform is desirable.
• Spoken and/or written French, German or Arabic would be advantageous.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Legal Practice Assistant - International Law Firm
Personal Assistant - Corporate Law