Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm based in the UAE is currently looking for a Legal Secretary - Litigation/Arbitration who will deliver an outstanding and effective secretarial service to partners and fee earners for their Corporate and Commercial Department.
- Proactive and extensive diary management
- Email administration (including email filing/printing/distribution and dealing with inquiries in a timely manner)
- Assisting with department and practice research tasks
- Organising meetings/lunches and conference calls
- Planning and organising international travel arrangements for partners and fee earners
- Assisting with an arranging marketing events for the firm, collating bills, drafting narratives and covering letter
- Partner and fee earner time recording, producing and processing of expense claims, updating/adding firm contacts
- Office duties such as answering the telephone, filing, photocopying and any other such duties as required to meet the demand of my practice, partners and fee earners.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Fast and accurate touch typing skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Proven ability and experience in preparing legal documentation
- Experience working within a team, but equally comfortable working alone.
- Highly skilled in MS Office applications.
- Organized and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. No Arabic required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Committed team player.
- Good client management skills.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.