Job description / Role
Our Client is currently looking for high quality experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join their friendly market leading international practice.
* The work involves, but is not limited to:
* Providing administration support to partners, managers and associates.
* Document typing, analysis and proofing, amending (including track changes) and formatting documents as required.
* Creating and amending documents, managing correspondence and emails.
* Opening new files on the system, preparation of client forms.
* Scheduling meetings, taking calls from clients, travel arrangements, billing and filing and light reception duties.
* Managing the Managing Partners PA work.
* Scheduling meetings and conferences.
* Mailbox management and hard/soft copy filing.
* Drafting documents including legal correspondence, documents and reports.
* Taking and transcribing oral dictation of notes, memos and legal documents.
* Receiving queries from clients and distributing them to relevant lawyers, liaising with clients.
* Entering and editing time sheets.
* Preparing Trial Bundles and documents for court hearings.
* Preparing and drafting Engagement Letters.
* Assisting lawyers and witnesses in Court.
* Managing incoming communications.
* Extensive and proactive diary and email management.
* Organising travel arrangements.
* Updating and maintaining client contact database.
* Arranging departmental meetings and events
* Undertaking compliance and KYC.
Salary & Benefits
* Fast and accurate touch typing skills with outstanding attention to detail.
* Proven ability and experience in preparing legal documentation
* Experience working within a team, but equally comfortable working alone.
* Highly skilled in MS Office applications.
* Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. No Arabic required.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
* Good organisational skills.
* Committed team player.
* Good client management skills.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.