Job description / Role
Our Client is a global law firm based in Dubai and is seeking to hire an experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join their Corporate Group in Dubai.
* The Legal Secretary/PA must be service-orientated and be able to provide a first-class professional office coordination service, which is client focused and supportive of the firm's business needs and vision. This role will suit an individual looking to provide a high level of organisational support for their fee-earners.
* The successful individual will be proactive and capable of working unsupervised.
* They must possess excellent organisation and communication skills, and a positive and mature approach to work.
* The individual will be required to support other fee earners within the group during busy periods and so a flexible, team-working approach is paramount.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Amending documents and typing general correspondence
* Management of the monthly billing process, including liaison with external clients and the interview revenue team regarding credit control
* Full diary management, including the prioritising of meetings, travel arrangements and regular communication of appointments
* Managing emails and telephone calls in the fee-earners' absence
* Maintaining the document storage and retrieval system and other records on a regular basis
* Ensuring incoming/outgoing post and faxes are dealt with promptly
* Maintaining client and contact lists on relevant databases
* Dealing with reimbursement of expenses
* Other secretarial/administrative duties as necessary
* Preferably educated to degree level
* Minimum 5 years relevant Legal Secretarial/PA work experience.
* Excellent attention to detail and able to work within strict deadlines
* Good Word and Excel skills
* A proactive self-starter with a mature attitude towards work
* Excellent and accurate typing and document skills
* Good IT knowledge
* A good understanding of billing procedures
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong organisation and time management skills
* Strong communication and inter-personal skills
* Proven initiative
* Confident and trustworthy
* Able to work as an active team member
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow