Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant
Job description / Role
Our Client, a global law firm based in Dubai, are seeking to hire an experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join their Corporate Group in Dubai. This role will suit an individual looking to provide a high level of organisational support for their fee-earners. You must possess excellent organisation and communication skills, and a positive and mature approach to work.
* Amending documents and typing general correspondence
* Management of the monthly billing process, including liaison with external clients and the interview revenue team regarding credit control
* Full diary management, including the prioritising of meetings, travel arrangements and regular communication of appointments
* Managing emails and telephone calls in the fee-earners' absence
* Maintaining the document storage and retrieval system and other records on a regular basis
* Ensuring incoming/outgoing post and faxes are dealt with promptly
* Maintaining client and contact lists on relevant databases
* Dealing with reimbursement of expenses
* Other secretarial/administrative duties as necessary
* Preferably educated to degree level
* Minimum 2 years relevant Legal Secretarial/PA work experience.
* Excellent attention to detail and able to work within strict deadlines
* A proactive self-starter with a mature attitude towards work
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong organisation and time management skills
* Strong communication and inter-personal skills
Salary and Benefits
15K-19K per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.