Job description / Role
Our client is a dynamic top tier law firm with over 40 offices spanning across 5 continents. The firm has a dynamic culture and an agile approach which has resulted in steady growth and consistently high performance.
The Dubai office has need of a Legal Secretary to support the highly regarded Intellectual Property and Telco practice which includes two lawyers and a team of four fee earners.
Working with a strong team of PAs, the successful applicant will be responsible for diary and meeting management, client liaison, high level document preparation and editing, maintaining files, booking travel, and facilitating reports and presentations.
If you are hoping to start out your year in a stable, professional, and supportive environment within a world class organisation then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* At least 2 years of experience working as a Legal Secretary within a global law firm;
* Demonstrated ability manage a busy department and facilitate the day to day running of an international practice;
* A high degree of organisation and able to manage multiple conflicting priorities and projects;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, legal and information management databases, and a quick and accurate typist;
* An approachable and supportive nature combined with a confident and direct communication style.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.