Job description / Role
This is a great opportunity for a Legal Specialist who is seeking the next step in their career. The opportunity has some great benefits!
The responsibilities will include:
• Developing legal policies and internal positions
• Providing advice for decision making on complex issues
• Recommends legal position on specified business matters
• Drafting a range of commercial and finance related agreements
• Providing support, advice and guidance on liabilities, legal restrictions and risks of proposed transactions
• Negotiation of medium to high value agreements
• Identifying potential liabilities and legal risks
• Draft, review and amending a variety of agreements, including in particular specialist agreements
AED 26,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• To be shortlisted for the role you will need to have a native or fully bi-lingual level of English along with common law qualified.
• Ideally looking for someone with law firm background and be able to work using your initiative.
• Minimum Qualification – Bachelors Degree in Law
• Experience – 5 PQE
• License to practice law (preferably in a common-law jurisdiction)
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.(EH)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.