Job description / Role
Our client is a global law firm with a strong reputation and rich history in the Middle East. The firm's office in Abu Dhabi currently is seeking a skilled legal administrator to provide support to a team of lawyers based locally and across the MENA region.
The successful applicant will collaborate with a wider legal admin team of three with daily responsibilities including:
* Document management including production, editing, filing utilising Word, PowerPoint and file management software;
* Assisting with billing workflows including reporting, creating, and drafting bills and collection follow up;
* Assist with opening and closing matters;
* Processing engagement letters;
* Updating matter and client files;
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to arrange meetings;
* Assist with coordination of client events;
* Photocopying, scanning, printing and filing;
* General administration and project management as needed.
Working hours of this role are Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Previous experience working in a team administration support role within professional services (experience within legal private practice is ideal but not essential);
* Good command of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and previous experience utilising document/matter/billing management software;
* A commitment toward team collaboration with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Demonstrated organisation skills, confident with client engagement, and a polished approach are essential.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||16 Aug|
Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultancy
Junior Secretary - Global Law Firm
Irwin & Dow