Job description / Role
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Fixed-term contract: Six months.
- To provide legal support to Airbus’ Legal and Compliance team which is responsible for the region of Africa and Middle East (the “Region”).
Responsibilities include, without limitation:
- Performing legal research and case law analysis;
- Preparing a weekly summary of the latest legal updates from the Region;
- Supporting the corporate housekeeping of Airbus legal entities in the Region;
- Assisting the team in drafting and reviewing contracts (procurement, NDAs, etc.) and corporate documentation; identifying the risks and proposing solutions to eliminate or minimize them;
- Supporting the digitization effort of the department;
- Taking care of the administrative life of the department.
Personal profile needed:
- Common law and/or civil law degree(s);
- Previous international experience in a multinational company or in a reputable law firm;
- Excellent legal writing skills;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently on multiple tasks simultaneously within demanding deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational and analytical skills;
- Creativity and willingness to experiment new ways of working;
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English is mandatory. Fluent level of Arabic, German or French would be highly appreciated.
About the Company
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017 it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 129,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.