Job description / Role
Our client a well know institution is currently looking to hire an Legal Translator - Arabic Speaker to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
• Translate messages simultaneously or consecutively into specified languages, orally or by using hand signs, maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
• Listen to speakers' statements to determine meanings and to prepare translations, using electronic listening systems as necessary.
• Compile terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms such as those for legal or medical material.
• Read written materials, such as legal documents, or news reports, and rewrite material into specified languages.
• Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
• Refer to reference materials, such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks, as needed to ensure translation accuracy.
• Proofread, edit, and revise translated materials.
• Check original texts or confer with authors to ensure that translations retain the content, meaning, and feeling of the original material.
• Provide general administrative support to a team of senior managers
• Producing various documents both in English and Arabic text materials
• Arrange travel itineraries and hotel bookings through preferred travel agency
• Arrange meetings and prepare meeting materials
• Perform other administrative duties that maybe assigned as and when required
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must be a bachelor degree holder, preferably with legal background
• With at least 3 years of Arabic translation experience
• With at least a total of 5 years experience in administration / PA / EA support
• Have experience dealing with senior management
• Has excellent command of Arabic and English languages
• Proficient in using Microsoft application
• Able to do multi task roles and thrive in a pressurized working environment
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Legal Administrator / Secretary (Arabic Speaker)
|Abu Dhabi||4 Nov|
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Big Fish Recruitment