Job description / Role
The Global Licensing and Advisory Services (GLAS) Subscription and Usage Management Organization works directly with the Oracle SaaS customers to provide services and education on Oracle SaaS Subscription and Usage Management. Our services are aimed at improving the Customer Experience to manage and control their usage of subscribed application products.
The key deliverables of the business unit are:
• Proactive engagements with Oracle SaaS Customers to facilitate Subscription Usage Management
• Provisioning of Tools and Information to simplify Subscription & Usage Management
• Offering Training, Education and Guidance to better control Cloud Service Usage
• Offering Best Practices in Asset Management Practices for Cloud Services
• The Subscription Management Field Consultant focuses on providing proactive services to SaaS Customers such as Subscription & Usage assessments, asset management advice & best practices, and training, both remotely and on-site.
• The Field Consultant will work closely with the GLAS Subscription Management Program Development Team, sales teams, the CSM organization and Sales Operations with a focus on covering all customer segments.
• The role leverages virtual team through project management principles and collaboratively navigates the engagement from beginning to end.
• EMEA with focus on the Middle-East, all customer segments, SaaS product pillars
• Owns assigned activities and objectives
• Works with Executives and Teams from GLAS, Product Development, Sales and Operations
• Works towards achieving specific objectives and KPIs to provide a leading customer experience in the SaaS Cloud Usage space
• Executes customer engagements through pro-active management of cross-functional teams
• Supports customers with expert advice, guidance, quality assurance and recommendations
• Promotes pro-active implementation of usage management at customers
• Demonstrates balanced, impartial and timely judgment when making decision during the customer engagement.
• Marketing of the Subscription Management Services to customers & internal stakeholders
• Monitors and assesses other vendors and their usage management platforms
• Collects feedback from the Customers and the market
• Informs, educates and trains customers to improve usage management skills
• Builds & communicates with a network of relevant stakeholders within Oracle and participates in meetings related to the delivery of services for the improved customer experience in the area of subscription usage management
• Operates in line with Oracle's processes/procedures & core values
• Proactively contributes to building specific internal tools for process, workflow and project management
• University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience in Computer Science
• BA/BS degree in MIS, Business Administration, Finance, Legal or Accounting
• 3-5 years experience in (Oracle) SaaS field, preferably in a Oracle GLAS customer facing or consulting or pre-sales role
• Typically 10 years' experience in a customer-facing role in the technology industry
• Experience in licensing or subscription management
• A proven track record in a business that provides services ideally within the IT asset management
• Ability to develop strong, constructive relationships with multiple strategic stakeholders in international work environment
• A hard-working ethos who is disciplined and reliable in executing company processes and strategies
• Strong communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical/ business & internal/ external contacts
• Ability to influence C level stakeholders in order to gain credibility quickly, inspire trust and confidence
• Fluent in English, Arabic and other languages are an asset
• Percentage of travel may be required
• Languages: Fluent English and native level of Arabic or French is required
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what's been done before. That's why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.