Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of an Licensed Mech/Tech is to provide assistance to the company’s LAEs and aircraft maintenance department providing engineering support to the Company’s fleet of Aircraft as and when required for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
• Action maintenance on the company’s fleet in accordance with the directives of the LAEs and aircraft maintenance Supervisors/management.
• An unrivaled tax-free pay and benefits package.
• Based in the Middle East
• Operating as a qualified mechanic (A&C and/or Avionics Discipline) working in the company’s maintenance department.
• Working on a shift system of days and nights to cover the 24hr operation – most likely 4 on 4 off rotating.
• Relocation Flights.
• Other benefits yet to be confirmed
• Working in a VIP/VVIP environment.
Ideal candidates will possess:
• MUST hold minimum a basic license – ICAO/EASA/FAA
• Does not require type ratings on the company’s fleet however selection preference will be given to candidates who have sat a Level 3 course on one of the company’s fleet aircraft but have not yet endorsed their license with the type rating or have yet to have held an approval for more than 1 year.
• Does not require type ratings however selection preference will be given to candidates who hold type ratings on other a/c not in the company’s fleet
• Preferably have experience on the company’s fleet - Boeing (but not essential)
• Minimum 4 yrs working mechanic/technician
• Solid experience in aircraft engineering as a mechanic/technician and specifically line maintenance up to A Check.
• Base maintenance experience as well as line will be advantageous.
• A proactive way of working looking to seek out the next task once one is completed.
• Preferably worked in an airline operating both wide and narrow bodied aircraft
• Experience of Full Service Carrier airlines is preferable (but not essential)
• Experience with VIP aircraft is preferable (but not essential)
• Fluent in English Language
NOTE: Candidates who do not have a license will not be considered for this position.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Licensed Aircraft Engineer - LAE
Aircraft Maintenance Storekeeper
Technical Services Engineer (Fleet Engineer) – Aircraft Systems
Maintenance Control Engineer
Technical Services Engineer (Fleet Engineer) – Avionic Systems