Job description / Role
• Handles and dealing with DHA, MOH, DOH & DHCC process including Health Professional Licensing, Credentialing, and Examination.
• Interpret, assist, and advise applicants regarding Dataflow and DHA/MOH requirements within the specified guidelines.
• Assist of license renewal of clients; submitting documents prior to expiry.
• Dealing with clients’ queries.
• Prepare and submit periodic dashboards with valid and “in-process of renewal” licenses and updating the manager
• Preparing contacts.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Must have good knowledge of Facility licensing as well as professionals licensing.
• Must have a good knowledge of DOH/DHA/MOH License Submission, Dataflow Applications, and other licensing processes & portals in UAE.
• Must have at least 2 years of work experience as Licensing Officer in a Health Care.
• Organized and can work with minimum supervision.
• Must have great time management skills and can multi-task.
• Responsible and can handle work pressure.
• Good communication skills.
• Preferably Female.
• Candidate must be available in the UAE. Priority for candidates who are willing to join immediately.
About the Company
A leading Pharmaceuticals Company in the UAE.