Job description / Role
• The Licensing Specialist will be working closely with the Sales Accounts Division to identify IT market trends and needs that corelate with my clients capabilities on IT Solutions
• As a Licensing Specialist your responsibilities to assist new and existing customers within the UAE within Licensing of Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix etc
• Assist in technical sessions with customers to promote the company’s experience and capabilities in the delivery high-level Software Asset Management and Licensing solutions and services
• Use cases based on customers’ requirements to find common ground for sale
• Coordinate with Channel and Technical Teams to invoice successful orders.
• Keep up to date with local market trends and requirements coupled with the latest technologies available by attending regional technology events To be considered for this opening the client requires the following skills and experience
• Possess at least 5 years of IT Sales or Order experience with a minimum of 2 years gained in the UAE
• Have experience of selling services and solutions on an enterprise level to both government and the private sector in UAE
• Strong technical understanding within SAM and Licensing an awareness of the benefits of working with the product suite of the following Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Adobe etc
• Review Contracts and Assist License management.
• Strong communication skills that is presentable and able to build relationships
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions