Job description / Role
Fostering the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests, visitors and colleagues is an integral part of our culture. Whether our guests are swimming or using the fitness centre, the thoughtful attention you provide as a Life Guard will make them feel welcome and valued.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging services
- Follow departmental policies, procedures, safety and service standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of Pool, Health Club and other recreation areas.
- Ensure proper and timely recording of all Pool readings and addition of chemicals
- Assist with special events and activities as required
- Assist with familiarizing guests to the Recreation facilities
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1 year of previous experience in the hospitality industry required.
- Valid Life Guard and First Aid & CPR certification is required.
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.