Job description / Role
We are looking for a highly competitive and results-driven Sales Executive to join our dynamic client.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Our client is a leading provider of scientific solutions for the Life Sciences Sector across the Middle East.
* Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
* Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
* Meet and exceed sales targets.
* Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
* Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
* Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
* Collaborate with internal team members to achieve better results.
* Successfully create business from new and service existing customer accounts.
* Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives.
* Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
* Flight Ticket
* Health Insurance
* Attractive Salary
* Molecular or genetic background
* 3-5 years proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role in the UAE, particularly in the healthcare and clinical laboratory sector.
* Proficiency in English and fluency in Arabic is a must.
* Familiarity with MS Office as well as experience and working knowledge of CRM systems.
* Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
* Fast learner with a passion for sales.
* Self-motivated with a results-driven approach. This is a self-initiative role.
* Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations and impressive interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Must possess a driver's license as this is a field based role that will entail frequent local travel within the assigned region.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Medical Sales Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Health Solutions Partner, Oncology
New East General Trading
Sales Product Specialist
A Well Established Medical Firm In UAE
Business Development / Sales Executive