Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our guests and visitors is an integral part of our operations. As a Lifeguard, your attentiveness and commitment to safe practices will facilitate enjoyable aquatic and waterside experiences for our guests.
Hotel Overview: Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Security Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Welcome guests to the pool facility and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
• Assist in the cleanliness and the daily upkeep of the pool area
• Guard and safeguard all guests members using the pool facility
• Ensure guests are aware of all services and activities available at the pool
• Ensure that proper pool testing has taken place prior to guests using the facility
• Ensure all guests are registered prior to using the pool and are aware of the rules of the facility
• Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and safety through effective communication
• Follow departmental policies and procedures
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience as a Lifeguard preferred
• Certification in CPR First Aid required
• Certification as a Lifeguard required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
• Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
• Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Agent
Supervisor - Lifeguard
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Royal Service Agent
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts