Job description / Role
Warns swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforces pool regulations and water safety policies
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with other departments related to the Recreation department to ensure effective customer orientated operation
- To undertake training of all time - lifesaving techniques /procedures with special attention in the development of staff, swimming abilities, stamina, strokes, and water awareness
- Must attend to the need of the guests immediately, serious problems / situations must be reported to Assistant Spa & Recreation Manager immediately
- Implement duties in line with the quality standards, Security and Health & Safety requirements and applicable legislations
- Ensure safe daily operations within the Recreation department by ensuring compliance of all health, safety and fire prevention policies and procedures
- Ensure that all surrounding areas of pools are kept clean and all lounges / tables, umbrellas, ashtrays are placed neatly at the start and end of each operational day as well as during the day
- To assist Recreation team when required in organizing activities for guests / corporate groups, etc
- Ensure all life saving equipment is checked daily and placed in correct location for ease of collection if required
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.