Job description / Role
At Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our guests and visitors is an integral part of our operations. As a Lifeguard, your attentiveness and commitment to safe practices will facilitate enjoyable aquatic and waterside experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Hotel ID benefit card offering discounted rates for selected amusement parks in majority parts of UAE for you and your family/friends
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to Senior Spa Supervisor with the following:
- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of Recreation Area service
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behaviour
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Dept Head
Your experience and skills include:
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- Sales oriented
- Good presentation
- A thorough and organised approach
Your team and working environment:
- Team with a culture diversity is highly appreciated & focusing on collaboration & cooperation
- Being a Heartist, people are at the heart of everything we do. Our main vision is to provide utmost service to our guests & create an amazing & everlasting memories with one another.
- Dynamic working environment with a strong brand that unites tradition, culture, innovation & performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.