Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our guests and visitors is an integral part of our operations. As a Lifeguard, your attentiveness and commitment to safe practices will facilitate enjoyable aquatic and waterside experiences for our guests.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Security, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Welcome guests to the pool facility and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
- Assist in the cleanliness and the daily upkeep of the pool area
- Guard and safeguard all guests members using the pool facility
- Ensure guests are aware of all services and activities available at the pool
- Ensure that proper pool testing has taken place prior to guests using the facility
- Ensure all guests are registered prior to using the pool and are aware of the rules of the facility
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and safety through effective communication
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Lifeguard preferred
- Certification in CPR First Aid required
- Certification as a Lifeguard required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.