Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now looking for several Lifeguards for a Private Estate based in the Middle East. To be considered you will need to have an ILS Lifeguard certificate, or equivalent, First Aid Certificate and any other relevant qualifications that will add value to your application.
• You will be primarily responsible to ensure the safety of family, children, and guests in a private facility with very large deep pools and water features, including waterfalls and fountains.
• When the pools are not in use your primary responsibility will be to oversee the children in playground areas in a large resort-style garden, working with nannies to ensure their safety and help them avoid dangerous situations.
• You should also have basic knowledge of pool maintenance and operation so that you can point out any problems or issues with the pools to the maintenance team and get them fixed before they become big problems.
• When the family is not on-site, your secondary duties will be to assist the maintenance team with administrative tasks, depending on your skills and ability.
Sought after secondary skills include:
• Office administrative skills,
• Observing maintenance of grounds and gardens and reporting any required maintenance
• Helping with setting up events for staff and guests
• Moving equipment
• Basic maintenance tasks
• Be flexible, willing to help in the maintenance team with non-lifesaving issues, such as helping set up events and activities, moving equipment or helping on other odd jobs, as required.
The package on Offer:
• High International Salary paid in Euros
• Live in – all expenses paid
• Twin Accommodation Provided with Shared Facilities
• Medical Insurance
• Flight Allowance
• 1 month’s vacation
• 12-Month renewable contract
Experience Required to be considered:
• Fluent in English.
• You will need an ILS Lifeguard certificate or equivalent.
• You will need to demonstrate your skills and be required to perform a simulated rescue.
• You must hold a recognized senior first aid, advanced resuscitation (preferred) and complete a minimum fitness requirement.
• You must be able to oversee children, 4 to 10 years old, diligently and responsibly.
• Secondary skills and abilities for use during the off-season are highly desired (see below)
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts