Job description / Role
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Recreation professionals who want to move their careers forward.
What you will be doing:
As a Lifeguard Supervisor you are responsible to monitor and maintain all aspects of water safety, lifeguard standards, training and operational management to the highest standard. You are to ensure that all rescue and lifesaving equipment is checked and maintained on a regular basis as well as ensuring that all pool and beach areas are maintained at all times:
- Monitor guest activities to ensure the comfort and safety of all
- Assist in First Aid situations
- Report any guest's feedback, comments or complaints to your Department Head immediately
- Plan, facilitate and document all lifeguard-training sessions as well as to ensure all lifeguard qualifications are kept up to date
- Carry out visual audits of lifeguards to guarantee the highest levels of professionalism at all times
- Carry out regular un-announced rescue drills in coordination with hotel management
- Assist in the preparation of lifeguard schedules to ensure that the maximum coverage is achieved at all times
- Personally maintain the highest level of lifeguard skills to a "rescue ready" standard at all times
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests' and colleagues health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedure
Your experience and skills include:
- You should be a trained and qualified lifeguard with previous work experience within the hotel industry.
- 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities is required
- A valid CPR/ Lifeguard certification and current certification as a lifeguard by a recognized source of training are required.
- Successful lifeguards are extremely sociable and safety conscious.
- Physically fit and able to work long hours in an outside environment are essentials.
- The ability to supervise others, good command of English, and good interpersonal abilities are an advantage
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.