Job description / Role
Preferred Arabic Speaker
We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
• Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
• Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
• Collect payments and issue receipts
• Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
• Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
• Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
• Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
• Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
• Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
• To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license
About the Company
Established in 1997, Emaar Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. A pioneering developer of integrated master-planned communities, Emaar Group has transformed the real estate sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Emaar Group is extending its expertise in developing master-planned communities internationally, and today, has a significant presence in several key global markets. Simultaneously, the company has developed competencies in hospitality & leisure, and shopping malls & retail.
Emaars world-class project development competencies are underlined by its iconic assets in Dubai and other international markets.