Job description / Role
Please note this is a 6-12 month contract in Abu Dhabi (with the potential to move to a permanent role).
• Responsible for sustainment support of all delivered mission-specific IT equipment (hardware and software), including customized and standalone IT equipment to ensure availability
• Monitor organization systems and applications to ensure they are operational and secure
• Processes data collected from various sources to assist in cyber investigations.
• Assist with network security assessments to ensure all systems are patched.
• Collaborate with Technical Support team to plan, create and deploy the tools needed to achieve objectives.
• Analyze internal operational architecture, tools, and procedures for ways to improve performance.
Qualifications and experience
• Proven experience in or knowledge of TCP/IP, applications monitoring & diagnostics
• Working knowledge of network management monitoring tool such as Splunk and etc as well as IT ticketing systems
• Good understanding of network and system architectures, HLD and LLD
• In-depth knowledge of deployment, configurations, administration, and troubleshooting of Linux platforms; operating systems, roles and features such as SE Linux, SAMBA, PKI integrations, Linux OS hardening practices and Active Directory integrations.
• 5 years + Experience in administering Linux application servers and other Linux based service platforms.
• 5 years + Experience in deployment and administration of virtualized environment technologies such as Citrix, VDI, Virtual Monitoring Tools, Automation, etc. in platforms like VMWare
• Experience with virtual hardware platforms such as VXRail and Nutanix
• Experience on application management for Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Mattermost
• 7 years + Experience on Linux and Windows Operating Systems and their integration
• In-depth knowledge on security devices and applications such as DLP, Endpoint Security, Firewalls as well as authentication services like ACL, TACACS, RADUIS
• Strong understanding of Change Management
• Desired certifications are: ITIL, MCSA/MCSE, VCP, VMWare, Citrix, RedHat
About the Company
Talent Boutique is a Recruitment Consultancy based in Dubai offering a flexible, genuine, reliable service to clients and candidates.
Infrastructure Support Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||21 Oct|
IT Support Engineer
IT - Operation and Maintenance Engineer
Sicuro Commercial Brokers
Green Gulf Careers