Job description / Role
Broad ranging disputes opportunity covering litigation and arbitration across all sectors. Part of a close knit team in which you will be working closely with the partners
UK head quartered law firm who have seen some very impressive growth in this region over the past few years. They have made some very impressive partner hires and are now working on various complex, high value mandates
* Commercial disputes (including DIFC court litigation)
* All forms of international arbitration
* Full involvement in disputes from start to finish
* Business development to bring work into the firm over time
For an ambitious mid level disputes lawyer, this is the perfect opportunity to join a team in which you will be able to progress quickly. They have less of a hierarchy than other larger law firms and a more supportive culture as a result.
* The ideal candidate will have circa 2-3 years of experience and should have a Private Practice background.
* A mix of litigation and arbitration experience is important, but happy to consider lawyers from outside of this region.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.