Job description / Role
Are you a senior fluent Arabic/English disputes lawyer looking for a new challenge for 2023? We are now looking for the following:
- A senior (10yr+ PQE) bilingual (including the ability to draft in Arabic) lawyer with a strong background in litigation, as well as Dubai local litigation experience
- Ability to work independently, investigate disputes, instruct local counsel, review and update pleadings in Arabic, provide strategic input on cases, report internally, attend expert meetings etc.
- Experience managing a team of lawyers
- Initially for 6 months with the potential to extend further
- Full time on-site freelancer basis
Role starts February 2023
AED 50,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Inclusive salary on freelancer basis
- You will have been trained in an international law firm and ideally some Western education
- Strong academics
- Excellent reading, written and spoken Arabic and English, along with translation experience
- Ideally some UK education
- Must be a qualified lawyer
- Diplomatic, enthusiastic and strong leadership skills
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
Legal and Compliance Counsel