Job description / Role
Done Events, a subsidiary of the Arab Media Group, organize and promote some of the region’s largest live events. These include the annual RedFestDXB, Blended & the Dubai Jazz Festivals as well as multiple comedy shows under DXBLaughs. Done Events also recently organized the first live music event at the new Coca-Cola Arena with Maroon 5 and have previously worked with artists such as Bruno Mars, Alicia Keys, Eric Clapton, One Direction & Justin Bieber.
Reporting into the Manager – Live Events, this new role will help support the Live Events department across multiple factors. This role is suited for someone with high-energy, self-motivation and a commitment to go over-and-beyond in order to achieve the best possible results. Experience of working within the Live Events industry will be seen as an advantage.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• To manage all Venue relationships and lead on enquiries, contracting and permissions for each confirmed event
• To manage all Ticketing Partner relationships working closely with the Done Events Finance Director
• To manage all Event Supplier procurement working closely with the Done Events Finance Department for each confirmed event
• To work closely with the internal Creative department creating pre-event and venue artwork when required to do so
• To support Manager – Live Events on all Artist contracting
• To lead on all Artist Logistic planning for each confirmed event
• To lead on all other Live Events Finance administration working closely with Done Events & Arab Media Group Finance departments
• To manage existing regional & international media relationships ensuring maximum event coverage for all confirmed shows
• To compile post-show Event Reports for detailing attendance, financial summaries, positive & negative feedback/suggestions
• To manage multiple databases & utilize when required to do so
• To lead on all Done Events Government event permissions for both Live & Corporate Events
• To support Corporate Events department whenever required to do so
• Tax-free monthly salary
• UAE Residents Visa
• Annual Flight Ticket
• Medical Insurance
• Bonus scheme
• Opportunity to attend relevant training workshop
• Under graduate in any discipline
• MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Events background
• Business evaluation and financial understanding
• Excellent understanding of the local market requirements
• 3 plus years within the Events function, with at least 5 years of experience and ability to provide printing advice and solutions.
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 400 staff across its two Dubai-based offices.