Job description / Role
- Hands on experience in livestock/dairy farming, husbandry management, administering farm daily operations, staff management, biosecurity, processing and handling all machines/equipment involved, maintenance, annual budgeting, reporting, development, breeding and production planning, adhering company policies and client requirements
- A Bachelor degree in Animal production or a relevant field with 07 years’ min. experience in livestock (sheep, dairy and poultry) farming, production and management. Must have ambition to maintain higher standards of small-scale Project.
The responsibilities include the management of;
- Sheep, Goats, Cattle-Dairy
- Quails, Pigeons, Ducks, Chicken
- Milking Parlours, Cheese Factory, Slaughter House
- Breeding, reproduction and Production, High quality (final product), deliveries and Safety.
About the Company
Barari Forest Management
Barari is in charge of the overall administration and custodianship of the majority of the forests in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. Our motivation to green the desert is planted within our core values. Barari currently manages more than 500 reserves and forests covering an area of 24,000 hectares with more than 18 million tress of different species, including ghaf, arak, sider and samar. Our innovative spin on the orthodox and established methods drives us far into the heights of possibilities in the industry.
Barari Forest management provides a variety of management activities to the forests and date palm trees ranging from the day-to-day activities to the developed core competencies. Our range of activities include; Irrigation system maintenance; ensuring that dripper irrigation system is maintained on the 80,000 hectares, which includes pumps and equipment's to abstract the irrigation water.
Agriculture Manager / Farm Manager
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Assistant Sales Manager
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.