Job description / Role
• Deliver best-in-class Investment Grade and Non Investment Grade loan documentation for Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) and Commercial Banking (CB) clients, including maintain oversight of the deal closing process
• Review and help negotiate legal documentation across core corporate lending categories, with a focus on bilateral, club and syndicated working capital / term loan facilities ranging from vanilla to complex (acquisition finance type and/or cross regional) documentation
• Liaising with internal/external counsel to prepare and review transactional documentation
• Draw on expertise to help suggest solutions for appropriate stakeholders (Bankers, Credit, Tax, Ops etc) as necessary, ensuring they are brought into the debate in a timely manner to reach a resolution
• Manage controls framework, reporting and escalation for transaction execution; including preparing and coordinating documentation deviations and approvals during negotiations
• Actively contribute to WLS wider projects & initiatives
• In-depth technical knowledge and understanding of loan documentation (in particular LMA Bilateral and Syndicated Facilities)
• An understanding of credit execution, transaction management, credit products and banking processes
• Ability to identify problems and escalate these promptly
• Excellent coordination skills and a strong control mindset
• Good organization skills, and ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, including strong prioritization skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact professionally and confidently with the Front Office globally
• Confident, self-starter, assertive and energetic
• Set high standards of performance for self
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc), Word and PowerPoint
• Candidates from law firms and/or with in-house counsel/paralegal backgrounds preferred
• Whilst not essential, Arabic language skills welcomed
About the Company
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.