Job description / Role
Lobby Ambassador - THE8 HOTEL
Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Colleagues are at Accor. Be an ambassador for your hotel and our exceptional guest experience as a Lobby Greeter, where your warm greeting and attentive service will let our guests know - they have arrived.
Th8 Dubai is a pre-opening 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai's iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 162 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Greet all guest as they enter and exit the hotel while ensuring service standards are followed.
- Engage in conversation with first time visitors, showing them the lobby and offering directions as required.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities and promotions in an informative and helpful way
- Use a positive and clear speaking voice, address the guest by name if you know it.
- Listen carefully to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet operating hours, hotel's lay-out, activities taking place and local attractions.
- Follow "lost and found" policy.
- To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous guest service experience required.
- Must possess a professional presentation.
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.