Job description / Role
The Local Content Manager is responsible for developing a training strategy, overseeing its implementation, and evaluating its outcomes. More specifically, ensures that training and development needs across all departments are identified and conduct appropriate training initiatives that build loyalty to the company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for Corporate Leadership Program in the Africa region aimed at junior, mid-career, and experienced employees’ development.
• Assess employees’ skill gaps to develop and update training programs that make the best use of the available resources.
• Establish and Manage the company's regional development programs, such as Early Career Development Program and Graduate Engineering Training Program aimed to nurture and develop future leaders.
• Develop a training manual for in-house use.
• Formulate a training booklet based on existing material such as Toolbox Talks and policy/procedure documents.
• Develop a university relations strategy across the countries where the company operates and maintain strategic relationships with the training academies institutions.
• Lead the design and implementation of development programs and processes for international staff to train and enhance the technical skills of local staff and reinforce the local hiring.
• Provide tools and resources to strengthen skills building, retain, and attract talent local capabilities.
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field.
• Proven work experience as local content manager.
• Track record in designing and executing successful development programs for local national.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to measure and assess staff training and development needs.
• Innovative thinking.
• Strong writing and recordkeeping ability for reports and training manuals.
About the Company
RA International is a major force within the remote site and developing country support services sector. We have many years experience of providing government institutions, United Nations, NGOs, and major multinationals with all the services they need to quickly establish and maintain sites in Post-Conflict, the Oil and Gas, and Mining and Minerals industries.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to getting the job done, as quickly and effectively as possible. Here's some fast facts:
• Our Company Headquarters are in Dubai, UAE, with offices and projects in Afghanistan, Sudan, Southern Sudan, Kenya and Chad • We currently employ over 1000 international and national staff • The company was founded in 2003 as part of the Duncan-Narfeldt Group Ltd • RA International draws on 40 years experience in project management and support services in post-conflict environments and remote locations worldwide.
HR Source Consulting
Group HR Manager
Specialist - Learning & Development
Dubai Parks and Resorts
HR Assistant Manager
Big Fish Recruitment