Job description / Role
Local Product Manager SAP S/4HANA Cloud for MENA countries - SAP Globalization Services
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
We are looking for a Local Product Manager to join our expert global team to localize SAP S/4HANA Cloud according to local legal regulations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for someone who can:
- Drive the entire product life cycle starting with the continuous roll-in of legal requirements from local authorities with focus on financials and logistics
- Describe requirements in detail as a basis for development backlog planning which you will align in tight collaboration with global development teams
- Validate solution increments as part of the agile development process to ensure high quality
- Handle customer incidents when required while being supported by an expert development team
- Support rolling out localized SAP S/4HANA Cloud solutions being recognized as an expert by our internal and external stakeholders
EXPERIENCE / ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven working experience with SAP financial accounting and logistics software as an implementation consultant, tax consultant/advisor, or product manager
- Strong team player in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in localization development and the ability to maintain the oversight on arising legal requirements while being able to evaluate and describe complex product requirements in detail
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network across various groups, such as development, field teams, and customers
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
- Profound knowledge of SAP's solution portfolio
- Enthusiasm for taking initiative and ability to work independently
- Proven customer facing experience
ABOUT THE TEAM / BRAND / LINE OF BUSINESS:
SAP Globalization Services supports Intelligent Enterprises to go global and empowers every customer to succeed globally and locally.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Supply Chain Manager
Middle East Executive
SAP FI/CO Expert
Market Unit Transformation Advisor - SAP One Movement Programs
SAP Middle East & North Africa