Job description / Role
• Provide and coordinate patient-centric and evidence based nursing care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by regulatory authorities and the company
• Deliver quality patient care in collaboration with the multi professional team according to set clinical standards and relevant legislation
• Ensure patient safety by identifying, preventing and managing risks in accordance with clinical risk policies, procedures and relevant legislation
• Take active responsibility for positive patient experiences by creating a conducive environment as guided by nursing leadership
• Create and contribute to a learning environment that builds employee competence by actively supervising, mentoring and coaching learners and nursing employees
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• At least two years in own country and experience in ICU
• Basic Arabic
• Computer literacy and proficiency (Includes Microsoft Word and Outlook)
• English fluency (read/write/speak)
• Comprehensive knowledge of patient safety standards
About the Company
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International, one of the top 10 listed private hospital groups in the world with 52 healthcare facilities in Southern Africa, 14 in Switzerland under the name Hirslanden AG and 10 in the UAE. Their headquarters are in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Previously EHL Management Services, the company became Mediclinic Middle East when its majority shareholder, Mediclinic International, acquired all remaining shares from its partners Varkey Group and General Electric in October 2012.
Mediclinic Middle East owns and operates some of the most respected healthcare facilities in the region. These include Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, Mediclinic City Hospital, Mediclinic Dubai Mall, Mediclinic Ibn Battuta, Mediclinic Meadows, Mediclinic Arabian Ranches, Mediclinic Mirdif, Mediclinic Al Qusais, Mediclinic Al Sufouh and Mediclinic Beach Road.