Job description / Role
Are you an experienced Logistics Trainer? Do you want a new and exciting experience in the UAE? This role is being offered on a 2 year fixed term contract.
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Logistics Teacher in the UAE. This role is being offered on a full time / permanent position and the ideal candidate must have an engineering background.
• Provide high quality teaching and learning support to their students and conduct sound competency assessment within their discipline.
• Provide administrative, promotional and other support to ensure the effective functioning of the Institute
• Teach and assess competencies in a range of areas within disciplines
• Develop and share curriculum, teaching methods and resources
• Advise and assist students to develop their educational plans and make them aware of the facilities and support available
• Perform a range of administrative duties associated with teaching
• Ensure the observance of appropriate safety, health, welfare, security and good housekeeping standards
• Ensure the principles of equal opportunity in education and employment are applied to all staff and students, as appropriate in the UAE cultural context
• Provide advice and assistance to students, employers and members of the community and generally promote technical and further education and the Institute
• Be involved in and assist as required within the corporate life of the Institute
• Adapt and work to the local working environment and local anomalies and ensure full integration with Emirati counterparts.
• teaching and assessing students;
• developing teaching and assessment resources;
• maintaining student and course records; and
• Advising any issues relating to students.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience at a recognized educational Institute.
• Successful teaching and assessment experience in a range of areas within the specific discipline (s)
• Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
• Highly developed classroom management skills
• Extensive knowledge of curriculum and related assessment practices within the specific discipline(s)
• Understanding of and ability to implement competency based assessment
• Sound problem solving skills
• Excellent communication, liaison and interpersonal skills
• Proven willingness to work effectively and to contribute in a team environment
• Demonstrated high level customer service skills with external and internal customers
• Proven ability to implement & evaluate high quality education & training programs to meet customer needs
• Knowledge of relevant policy and educational developments in vocational education and training
• Demonstrated cultural awareness and capacity to work effectively in a workforce comprising UAE and expatriates.
• Proven capacity to be flexible and adaptive to situations
• Bachelor or Master degree in Environmental Engineering/Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related from an accredited higher education institution.
• Appropriate vocational and or industry experience , and
• Teaching and / or recognized assessor qualification
• IELTS 7.0 Academic for non-Native English speakers. Practical, hands on approach to work
• Commitment to continuing professional development
In return you will receive the following benefits package
• Basic Salary: AED 13,694.00
• Housing Allowance: 10,400 (Single) and 13,000 (Married) per month.
• Remote Area Allowance: AED 1,500/- per month
• Relocation Allowance: 20,000.00 (One time)
• Education Allowance: AED 80,000.00 per family.
• Ticket allowance: for Employee Spouse and up to 3 children.
• Medical Insurance: for employee, Spouse and up to 3 children.
Please apply online.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc. Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Supply Chain Manager
A Leading Healthcare Distribution Firm in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Logistics / Stores Manager (FMCG)
A Leading Company In The Food Services Industry
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Logistics Officer - Agriculture