Job description / Role
We are looking for a dependable ‘Logistic Administrator’ to manage our operations independently and provide adequate assistance in accounting functions. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
• Analyze and coordinate the supply chain of the business.
• Negotiate Incoterms for all shipments; inbound to UAE and outbound for re-export to end user markets.
• Facilitate documentation sharing with third party logistics provider for UAE customs clearance
• Global inventory & stock management; (receipt, picking, packing, shipping and tracking)
• Place product orders to third party manufacturers
• Manage all transactions with third party logistic service provider, maintain proper records, reconcile statements and provide related periodic reports to management.
• Liaise with relevant corporate personnel, third party providers, clients and suppliers.
• Update and maintain procedural documentation.
• Monitor and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Ensure timely payments and efficiently manage banking activities and reconciliation.
• Assist in managing and recording accounting transactions in compliance with company financial policies/procedures and relevant tax regulations.
• Prepare and submit periodic reports required for management decision making.
• Assist in periodic closings and preparation of financial statements as per company accounting guidelines and tax regulations.
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
• Assist with other operational and accounting projects.
• Conduct general and clerical office tasks.
• University degree.
• Minimum 2 Years' work experience in the UAE.
• Proven experience in handling documentation and logistics.
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with accounting software (Preferably QuickBooks).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Analytical skills and high level of accuracy.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Valid UAE Driving license.
• Professional References (upon request).
About the Company
A leading trading company in UAE.
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Emad Trade House
Store Keeper / Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
Junior Office Administrator