Job description / Role
- Documentation preparation (as per the destination country)
- Place order to suppliers globally (Asia & Europe suppliers)
- Follow up back orders with suppliers and push for the delivery.
- Coordinate with 3 PL warehouse about all logistic activity
- Arrange shipments to customers within the Middle East and Africa markets.
- Register Item Master date in system, Documentation.
- KPI Analysis
- Budget planner
- Kaizen mind to improve day-to-day operation.
- Collaboration (Internal & external).
AED 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s Degree + Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics will be benefit
- Intermediate or Advanced skill Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access & Macros)
- Shall be able to apply filters, V-Lookup, Pivot etc.
- Strong Numerical Annualize skill
- Attention to detail
- High accuracy in daily operation activity
- Team players, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Acceptance for multinational environment.
- They must be able to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions
- It is crucial that they can establish and preserve productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect, as well as nurture an effective working relationship with the work team
- Applicants must be able to communicate with various stakeholders, including customers, colleagues, vendors, etc.
- It is also vital for composing and delivering responses to customers, attending to complex questions in a clear and concise manner, and reporting the status of assigned tasks
- Logistics officers must be willing and able to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.
- It is essential that they have a customer focus attitude to regard those to whom services are provided for as customers.
- Having a customer orientation helps to understand customer requirements
- Identify clients’ needs, and match them to appropriate solutions, or suggest and implement solutions to customer issues
- Quick Learner & self-problem solver.
- Additional transportation fee including Salik based on living place
- Medical insurance with higher grade
- Various Company activities (Birthday celebration /Team building activity/ Yearly party /Sales party/ Group activity with President etc.)
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.