Logistic Coordinator cum Accounts
Unibuild Group of Companies
Job description / Role
• Experienced in purchase, sales, prepare quotations, making LPO, delivery receipts & Invoices for materials like aggregate, crusher, road base, interlock grates, black sand, etc.
• Coordinate & monitor drivers daily program with timesheet
• Maintain driver safety documents and transport materials
• Should have prior customer database
• Knowledge of heavy vehicles and trucks and capable of handling delivery of materials through truck, trailer, etc.
• Make accurate reports of daily program and giving report to MD
• Work any allotted jobs
Requirements and Skills:
• Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
• Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
• Basic knowledge of Accounts with a working knowledge of ERP software
• Construction, Marble and Transport Industry is a plus advantage
• Experience Certificate
• 4-8 years of work experience in Logistics & Sales
About the Company
Our passion for excellence is the secret to our success. We always strive to excel in all the things we do and give you the ultimate customer satisfaction.
Unibuild is committed to understand your needs and meet your expectations. we give you only the best, state-of-the-art, reliable and cost-efficient transport, equipment and technology. we also have high caliber, experienced and dedicated team of professionals who is more willing to help you in the step-by-step planning and construction.
Unibuild aims to continuously be one of the leading companies in UAE. We always keep in mind our passion for excellence. thus, we will constantly improve the products we offer and the kind of services we render to you so we can meet your varying demands.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East
Logistics Customer Service Executive - International Trade
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)