Logistics and Dispatch Supervisor
Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known furniture manufacturing & logistic operations company, is looking for a Logistics and Dispatcher Supervisor with any Retail/ furniture business operations experience. This role will be based at their production Centre in Sharjah. You will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
Work location - Sajja, Sharjah
Working hours: General shift (9 am to 5 pm)
Will the company provide OT compensation?: Yes, you will be compensated
What is the number of working: 6 days per week
Your responsibilities in this role will be as:
- Responsible for managing dispatching & store team.
- Should handle the team fleet operations.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment where you are responsible for coordinating the work of a team of dispatchers.
- Responsible for all the local logistics. You will not oversee the international exports now.
- Supervising dispatchers in all aspects of their jobs, including scheduling, training, and performance management.
- Maintaining and updating call logs, incident reports, and other records of dispatch activities.
- Preparing the delivery schedule as per the contract agreement to Check the BOQ & scope of work as per the Contract.
- Coordinating with Production Department & Delivery Team to ensure the materials are delivered as per site requirements.
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing stock, deliveries, and logistics.
- Monitoring pick orders in case of shortage and informing to warehouse supervisor of corrective actions.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company accommodation for self
- 3 to 7 years of experience in handling logistic/dispatch operations. (furniture/retail operations preferred)
- Candidates below 38 years old preferred
- Should be willing to work in a factory location in Sharjah
- Must have managed fleet operations of 20 to 30 pick-up vans
- Must be a good communicator & should be able to manage a team
- Should be willing to stay in company-provided accommodation in Sharjah
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.