Job description / Role
• To works for a company in order to run the logistics of the transportation side of operations.
• To manage the staff that assist with the logistics or carry out transportation related activities such as dispatching, routing, or tracking.
• Transportation managers have to be able to manage the complexities of supply chains and logistics.
• As a result, a bachelor's degree in supply chain management or bachelor’s degree in logistics is usually the minimum requirement.
• Supply chain management, systems engineering, and business are common study subjects.
About the Company
A leading Transport, Distribution and Logistics company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East