Leading Providers of Oilfield Engineered Chemicals in the MENA Region
Job description / Role
• Process the preparation of shipping documents (Import/ Export), customs documentation and coordination of all Import or Export.
• Perform customs clearance procedures.
• Communicate effectively by liaising with clients, couriers and other operational departments.
• Responsible for monitoring deliveries, ensures that deliveries assigned correctly and delivered to the destinations and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
• Must be aware of customs or any government rules and regulations.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, deliver)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
• Assist peers as required (drivers/loaders/ laborers)
• Follow quality service standards and comply with company procedures, rules and government regulations.
• Prepare and submit time sheets, warehouse reports as & when required.
• Must be ready to be in warehouse for loading & off-loading of shipments.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same field preferably in UAE.
• Experience in shipping chemicals (In & Out of UAE), HS Codes and knowledgeable in getting CERA approval are required.
• Experience in handling all types of logistics (sea, air, road)
• Preferably from background in International trade and/or freight forwarding.
• Good Knowledge of export / import documentation.
• Ability to multi task, priorities workload, cope with the pressure of meeting time lines & changing priorities.
• Expert in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
• High attention to detail.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Preferable with UAE Driver’s License.
• Experience with VAT will be a plus.
• Ready to Multi task.
• Ability to focus on customers and deliver superior services and solutions
• Strong sense of urgency and follow-up
• Time management – ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
About the Company
Leading providers of oilfield engineered chemicals in the MENA region.
Operations Executive - Logistics
Search Heads Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||20 Feb|
Customer Service and Logistics Representative
Manpower Middle East
Petrochem Middle East
Logistics Assistant Manager