Job description / Role
Our client is now recruiting for a Logistics and Exportation Coordinator
All aspects of maritime and air shipment management, including the management of logistics to efficiently transport cargo to the warehouses:
• Liaison with internal/external transport.
• Ensure correct documentation management (Bill of Ladings, CNCA – regional Angola documentation and Letters of Credit), to optimize efficiency and reduce any risk of fines/loss of earnings.
• Account management of all clients, including preparation of invoicing (including pro-forma invoices).
• Complete coordination of shipments with all stakeholders (suppliers, inspection authorities and freight forwarders), to ensure the shipment arrives on time and schedule.
• Academic degree, preferably in a accounting or management subject or equivalent education
• Min. 2 years relevant experience, ideally in a professional services environment
• English on C1 level and Portuguese
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Very good knowledge of excel
• Very good team work skills
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and collaboration skills; strong problem solving skills; strong service orientation
• Cooperative, dedicated and polite
• Preference will be given to Portuguese speaking candidate
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East
Logistics and Materials Supervisor
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Warehouse Operations Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Supply Chain Manager
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||7 Oct|