Job description / Role
- Must have very good customs and shipping knowledge
- Must be well aware of export and re-export procedures
- Must know about sales orders and preparing sales contracts
- Coordinate and monitor logistics operations
- Supervise orders and keep logs and records of stock, executed orders etc.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc.
- To achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: visa + insurance
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Female candidates
- Minimum 2 years UAE experience as a Logistics coordinator
- Salary - AED 5,000 - AED 6,000
- Preferably SAP experience
- Currently in UAE and available to join as soon as possible
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
CSG Global Talent
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Customer Service Executive