Job description / Role
• Handling of all logistics for the company and partner.
• Communications and finding new service provider.
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
• Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
• Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
• Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
• Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
• Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
• Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
• Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
• Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
• Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
• Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
• Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
• Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
• Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
• Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
• Develop organizational policies or programs.
• Develop operating strategies, plans, or procedures.
• Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements
• Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
• Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
• Train shipping department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding global logistics strategies.
• Review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency.
• To support mobilization of new business, existing business, and events.
• Demonstrate an open mind by listening to people with different opinions.
• Promote a professional image at all times.
• Enter all customer data into the company ERP.
AED 5,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Current Location: UAE Only preferably in Dubai
• Age Range: 22 to 35
• Specialist knowledge: Order fulfillment. Demand planning.Supply Management and Logistics.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Effective problem-solving skills.Proficient in project management.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Excelsior Group ME
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC
Customer Support Executive - Export Documentation
Manpower Middle East
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|