Job description / Role
Data Center Experience is Mandatory
Processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfillment. Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, assets, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely, maintaining stock (assets) records updated at all time.
• Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
• Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
• Receives products and coordinates delivery
• Oversees inventory of goods, updates the inventory, asset monitoring, asset tagging.
• Prepares loads for shipment
• Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
• Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
• Manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
• Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
• High School Diploma. Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2-4 year’s work experience in asset management and logistics management with certification would be preferred.
• Proficiency in MS office.
• Problem-solving skills
• Decision making ability
• Ability to prioritise
• Talent for recognising the opportunities for process improvement.
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Logistics Coordinator for a Logistics Solutions Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|